St. Raphael’s operating budget is funded entirely by the generous contributions of our members, friends, and visitors. Contributions in any amount are appreciated, and may be given at the Offertory at any service, or sent to the church office. You can also pay online through Square, a secure online donation and payment processing service.
If you are able to make a pledge, this helps our Vestry know which bills can be paid and which projects must be put off. The annual stewardship campaign, during which giving estimates for the following year are requested, takes place in the fall, but pledges are welcome at any time of the year.
St. Raphael’s participates in several reward and give-back programs. In general the way these programs work is you click on a link, use a card, or enter a special code, and the retailer will give St. Raphael’s a percentage of your expenditures at no cost to you. Though small, these amounts add up over time and over the members in church body to make a difference. Please participate!
If you are a Kroger shopper and participate in Kroger’s Community Rewards, a percentage of your purchase amount will be donated to the church at no cost to you. To participate, you first need a Kroger rewards/Kroger Plus card. Then you need sign up for Community Rewards to designate St. Raphael’s as your beneficiary.
To sign up for Kroger’s Community Rewards Program follow the step by step instructions below.
- Open an internet browser
- Click in the Address bar and enter www.kroger.com.
- Sign in using your Kroger Rewards information. If you don’t have a Kroger card, request one from your cashier the next time you visit your local Kroger.
- Hover over the Account icon and select the My Account option from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Community Rewards link in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Enter “GS290” in the Find an Organization field and click the Search button.
- Select St. Raphael’s from your search results and click the Enroll button.
You can also watch this video with instructions.